Improving lives through psychology is what I represent . I would like to teach individuals
I am a teacher who my students can assess at any given time. Haven taught in different schools and also doing home lessons for students, I have vast experience in teaching as I have been doing this for the six years. I possess some level of skills which makes me a good teacher. They are namely: Active listening, patience, being friendly, excellent communication, ability to motivate, be a role-model, confidence, ability to carry every student along because level of learning differs. As a child, I have the passion for science. why people actually behave the way they do. This was what really spurred me to study Psychology so that I can have a deeper understanding about human nature. The major personal skill I have which makes me a good tutor is the ability to understand that, the level at which people learn varies among learners and as such, I try as much as possible to carry both the slow learners, and fast learners along. Secondly, studying Psychology has made me to understand that they are people who have difficulties in learning which is as a result of a neurological problem and the ways which they can be helped to overcome such problems. My previous students always describe me as the best teacher they ever had.
Communication Volunteer – West African Civil Society Forum (WACSOF) – (15th Jan – 12th July, 2021)
– Gather information in Mali on different thematic areas.
– Sent sourced information to the communication officer.
– Help feature CSO’s activities so that it could be posted on communication platform.
– Invite people to WACSOF social media platforms.
– Help recruit new CSO’s.
– Share, comment and like WACSOF posting on social media platform.
– Help organize press conference when needed in my country.
– Connect WACSOF with the media community in my country.
– To make WACSOF to be well known in my country.
Data collector/Third party monitor-Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme – (1st Feb,2020)
– Collect data monthly using open data kit (ODK) result.
– Preparing scorecard from the quantitative data generated with open data kit (ODK)
– Conducting key informant interview and focus group discussion to identify issues in the field that needs attention.
– Transcribing of qualitative data collected.
– Coding of the transcribed qualitative data collected during focus group discussions for analysis.
– Use of Infographics to interpret findings.
– Write monthly report.
– Writing minutes of monthly review meetings.
– To participate in training organized by the National Civil Society Organization.
– Conduct monthly monitoring with Osun State Cash transfer unit.
– To implement the third party monitoring framework developed by the National Lead Civil Society Organization.
– To deploy the monitoring framework developed by the National Civil Safety Organization and M & E tools in the field accordingly.
– To work closely with the state monitoring coordinator and LGA Liaison officers/technical facilitators to deploy M & E tools including electronic devices to collect data during monitoring visits in LGAs.
– Writing of technical report.
Data Enumerator: International Alert Maiduguri – (14th January 2020)
– Data collection.
– Participate in training workshop.
– Participate in daily debrief meetings.
– Ensure required tools, consent forms are accurately completed.
– Ensure quality assurance of data, coordinate with data analyst/consultant to ensure consistency and quality of interview transcripts in English.
– Respond to any follow-up requests from International alert staff or / consultant.
– Participate in final analysis workshop.
– Submission of complete data collected and support business analyst to ensure quality of the data.
Direct observation polio Vaccination (DOPV) Supervisor: World Health Organization (March 2017 to 2018).
– To ensure vaccines are administered to children under observation to avoid malpractices such as finger marking without vaccination, inflating numbers of children vaccinated, and not adhering to the micro plans (i.e., not covering all streets and transit points)
– The data collected are valid and the figures are not inflated
– To ensure the vaccinator is not wasting the vaccines by pouring it away.
– Ensuring the children vaccinated are eligible.
– Making sure team members are complete before leaving the take-off point
Exam Officer/Supervisor: Winners Heritage International School (April 2018 to December 2019).
– Checking teacher’s lesson plan to ensure it is updated weekly.
– Checking teacher’s scheme of work to ensure it commensurate with lesson plan.
– Supervising teachers in their classes
– Checking Students notes to ensure it commensurate with the scheme of work.
– I close teachers sign in Book once it is 7: 30 am.
– I also ensure that the teachers set and submit exam questions at the stipulated time ✓ I also ensure that the form masters/mistresses compile results and submit on time.
– To ensure that teachers do not leave the school premises except for genuine reason which they must endorse in the movement book stating the reason for going out, time, date and at what time he or she will return.
NYSC – Civic Education Teacher: Government Girls Secondary School, Yerwa, Maiduguri.
(Feb – Dec 2017)
– Manage the class effectively using approaches that inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
– Maintain good relationship with pupils
– Exercise appropriate authority and act decisively when necessary.
– Plan and deliver effective sequence of lessons and generate medium and long term plans to support this.
– Conduct assessment of pupil progress.
– Work as a team with colleagues and share ideas that will impact meaningfully to the school and pupils.
Price or discounts